See also Site Map
By January 1, 2016, you need to.....Make new or redeveloped public spaces accessible [including] public outdoor paths of travel....
Accessibility inventory and talk at Dufferin Grove Park, 2018
Dufferin Grove August 2019 newsletter excerpt
What strollers and other wheels have in common, from cityrinks.ca
Toronto Accessibility Advisory Committee
(2) the link he provided to Edward Keenan's Feb.19, 2019 Star column
(3) Mayor Tory's standard letter of response to complaints
(4) CBC story, Feb.19, 2019: "City ombudsman monitoring snow removal concerns after hearing 'many stories' from public"
(5) CityTV: story, Feb.19, 2019: "Toronto ombudsman monitoring slew of complaints about snow removal"
(6) letter to the Toronto Ombud: read more