Centre For Local Research into Public Space (CELOS)

See also Site Map





May 13, 2009, 1 e-mail

H. K. wrote:

There are a number of ways to submit a formal claim for property damages to GO. Perhaps the easiest is for you to contact your own insurance company first, file a claim, and then forward your insurance agentís contact information to me, and I will forward it to the person handling claims at GO. Your premium should not be affected if the damage of the property is the result of the construction. GO will then contact your insurance company, and both adjusters will work to resolve your claim.

Or, you can file a formal claim yourself or through a lawyer. However, you will need to submit photos etc. to support your claim. Again, once I receive this information, I will then forward to the GO.

Please contact me if you require further assistance.


hosted by WordAndData.com | powered by pmwiki-2.2.80
Content last modified on May 16, 2009, at 07:49 AM EST